Contents Posted on Site
Rules of Conduct on Site
1. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
3. Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
4. You may not post or transmit Content, (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it in any way:
· is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
· harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
· involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
· promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
· infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
· promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
· contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
· provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
· provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
· contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
· tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
· solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Shroffpublishers.com, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
· contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
· interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Sites or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services; or
5. You must use the Sites in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Sites, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data 5. stream coming from or going into the Sites, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or exceeding your authorized access.
7. You understand that Shroffpublishers.com has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
9. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Shroffpublishers.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
10. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Shroffpublishers.com does not approve of 10. such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that Shroffpublishers.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
11. Shroffpublishers.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Shroffpublishers.com does not take responsibility or liability or warrant including but not limited to, the actions, products, content and services on www.bookzone.in website, which are linked through including but not limited to Affiliates and sites using Shroffpublishers.com APIs. In addition, Bookzone provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Bookzone is not responsible for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their website.
Payment Gateway Transactions
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
If you have received a damaged item or it does not match the description provided by the seller, you can return it to the seller and get a replacement within 30 days. An order once placed cannot be cancelled and no refund would be provided. No refund/cancellation would be provided once the order has been shipped.
This site may contain links to other web sites or you may be linked through other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, whether or not Shroffpublishers.com is affiliated with sponsors of the sites. We do not in any way endorse the Linked Sites. We welcome links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to this site, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Shroffpublishers.com. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Shroffpublishers.com site, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another web site or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a web site any of the content or other materials on the Bookzone site without our prior written consent.
MANDATORY DECLARATION - COMPUTERS
1. You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
2. You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by Bookzone "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Bookzone does not warrant that:
1. This website will be constantly available,or available at all; or
2. The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Bookzone will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website. Bookzone does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Bookzone are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights. All the products sold on Bookzone are governed by different state laws and if Bookzone is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, Bookzone will return or will give credit for the amount received by Bookzone from the sale of such product,that could not be delivered to you.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Mumbai Only.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Bookzone is presented solely for the purpose of sale India. Bookzone makes no representation that materials in Bookzone are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Bookzone is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Bookzone. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Bookzone web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
You agree that any use on the site is at your own risk and Bookzone is not responsible for it. you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Products sold on Bookzone are not for people below aged 18, however any products available for children below age 18, can be bought by adults.
We Bookzone at respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at email@example.com
Risk of loss
All items purchased from Bookzone are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Bookzone tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Bookzone does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Bookzone itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary. Bookzone will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on the Bookzone Website pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing your order. Bookzone shall then refund the difference amount within 10-15 business days of intimation. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by Cheque. If Bookzone comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to firstname.lastname@example.org