Steve Nison revolutionized the world of technical analysis when his two bestselling books introduced Japanese candlestick charting techniques to the western world. "Candles," he discovered, can signal shifts in trends and price patterns with amazing accuracy, and these "storyteller" charts also contain powerful applications for today’s volatile short-term markets.
In The Candlestick Course, Nison breaks new ground once again. From the basics through the more complex stages of pattern recognition, each chapter includes specific learning objectives, key terms, clear-cut instruction, and practical applications. Plus, each end-of-chapter quiz allows readers to perfect their charting abilities before moving on. This book is the ideal training tool for newcomers, and perfect for veterans looking to refine and hone their skills.
Focused on the needs of today’s active traders and investors, Nison:
- Provides a solid foundation to candlestick charts–reinforcing key skills as you go
- Reveals how to pinpoint critical market opportunities as they arise, by recognizing key candle signals
- Tests your ability to accurately analyze and interpret candle charts
- Demonstrates how candlestick concepts can trigger potent decision-support tools that can confirm–or enhance–buy/sell signals
- Includes a valuable "progressive charting" case study
- Ties all the aspects of candlesticks together through interactive examples and visual tests
Whether viewed as a supplement to Steve Nison’s other books and courses, or as your introduction to candlestick charting, this course book will familiarize you with the intriguing world of The Morning Star, The Hammer, The Dark Cloud Cover–and the many other powerful and precise patterns Nison shares with fellow traders and investors.