What are Japanese Candlesticks - and why should traders use them? Japanese candlestick charts are a versatile tool that can be combined with any other technical tool to help refine a technician's market analysis. They are commonly used for speculation and hedging, for futures, equities or anywhere technical analysis is applied.
This brand new video workshop provides you with everything you need to get to grips with and master this powerful tooland achieve high-impact results. Filmed at an exclusive one-day workshop given for a select group of traders it covers all the bases for beginners and experienced users alike.
- Offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn about this powerful charting technique from Steve Nison, the man who introduced candlesticks to the West and the worlds premiere expert
- Covers the most important candle patterns and breaks each down into its component parts with crystal clear explanations of what each part indicates
- Details strategies for combining candlesticks with other technical tools to spot big moves and find optimal entries and exits
- Offers expert advice on how to avoid costly candlesticks mistakes that even seasoned traders can make
- Provides proven strategies for using Candlesticks for hedging and for managing investment risk, along with techniques for making Candlestick a valued tool for swing and day trading