Weary of pink-slip anxiety and the never-ending money squeeze? Join the millions who are starting side-gig businesses, and taking back their financial futures!
Do-it-yourselfers and solopreneurs are everywhere, launching eBay stores, artisanal eats, e-books, life coaching services, apps, tutoring businesses—you name it—on top of their regular jobs. They’re adding to their incomes, building safety nets, learning new skills, and finding a sense of fulfillment they never dreamed possible.
One study found that more than a third of under-40 respondents had started supplemental businesses. And the trend extends further, as Baby Boomers eyeing retirement are turning to sideline endeavors to sustain their lifestyles.
Get in on the action with The Economy of You, a groundbreaking book that both documents the exploding side-gig phenomenon and supplies how-to information for creating a lucrative venture of your own, including:
• Tips for figuring out the ideal side-gig
• Ideas for keeping start-up costs low
• Advice on juggling a fledgling enterprise and a full-time job
• Strategies for finding your “tribe” and
building a social network
• Branding and marketing basics that bring results
• When and what to offer for free
• And much more