FOR THIRTY YEARS McKINSEY HAS BEEN A TRUSTED GUIDE TO TEACHING CORPORATE VALUATION
Valuation, University Edition, Seventh Edition contains the expert guidance from McKinsey & Company that students and professors have come to rely on. New to the fully revised and updated Seventh Edition:
- New case studies that clearly illustrate both the economics of value creation and the process of measuring value
- Clarifies the distinction between creating shareholder value and maximizing short-term profits
- Explores in greater depth the factors that drive long-term value creation
For thirty years Valuation has remained true to its basic principles and continues to offer a step-by-step approach to valuation, including:
- Analyzing historical performance
- Forecasting performance
- Estimating the cost of capital with practical tips
- Interpreting the results of a valuation in light of a company's situation
- Linking a company's valuation multiples to the core drivers of its performance
The University Edition contains End-of-Chapter Review Questions that help students master key concepts from each chapter.
Wiley also offers an Online Instructor's Manual with a full suite of learning resources for professors and students.
McKINSEY & COMPANY is a global management-consulting firm that serves across a wide range of industries and functions.